Monday, December 01, 2008

My Birthday!!!

Today was my birthday! What a great day I had.... I went to Walmart, cleaned out my garage, cleaned my office, did some laundry.... see a pattern here? LOL

Actually I had a great dinner at mom and dad's house with them and the kids. Katie even made me a cake. (well, mom made the cake, Katie iced and decorated it!) It was gorgeous and delicious!



Katie gave me a great gift of a picture she painted while we were at the beach, and a gorgeous blue poinsettia and a balloon!



I have never seen a poinsettia that color! It is beautiful! Now to keep it out of reach of the kitties!

Timothy did not forget me! He couldn't wait to give me his present, so I got that yesterday.. a new wallet and inside an AC Moore Gift Card! (Guess where I am going tomorrow???)

All in all it has been a great day!

Oh... and Timothy and I played a game of Memory.... that he found in the trunk of my car tonight... I had bought it for a Christmas gift, but he found it. LOL (we had great fun at the beach playing an old Memory game that had been left there by someone else, so I thought it would be a perfect family gift!) So much for surprises huh?

9 comments:

Katie said...

Sounds like a great b'day to me! The cake looks awesome, too.

Lisa said...

I am so glad that your birthday was such a wonderful, special day. Your kids did a great job in helping their mom celebrate. Enjoy spending that GC! Love your pointsettia.

Cathy said...

I want a piece of cake!! Can I , huh, huh, can I?

The PS is funky!!

Cindy aka HappyStamper aka Sealion said...

Glad you had a nice birthday!
Oh, I saw purple poinsettias at the store yesterday!

La- said...

YAY! Look slikea fun day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLIE!

La-

*Nikki* said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CAKE!! happy birthday!!

Kristie W. said...

Glad you had a great birthday! Lovely poinsettia, I have never seen that color. Have a good time at ACMoore tomorrow! Too funny that Timothy found one of the presents!

Tammi said...

Sounds like you had a great birthday!!!!!!!!

Trish said...

What a wonderful birthday!!