Tuesday, December 09, 2008

December 8 and 9

OK, so I actually missed a day.... I have just been so tired! This running back and forth to the hospital and trying to get things done around here has nearly killed me! Anyway, I was hoping tonight to have a nice post about Christmas shopping. The kids and I went to the mall with high hopes of getting a huge dent in our Christmas shopping, and all we managed to do was eat dinner and walk around for awhile and come home. I just couldn't get myself together enough to actually shop and buy things! Oh well! So tonight I will share my Winter House I have been working on for awhile. It is now 98% finished. I just need to add a couple more things, and I will be all done!!!





All I need is a little more of the Pom Pom ball ribbon, and something to look like Smoke coming out of the chimney! My awesome friend Bethany punched me out some snowflakes to add to the house! Thanks so much Beffy, it made the house look so much more awesome!!!

5 comments:

daizie said...

oh Linda! its beautiful!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks great Linda!

Lisa said...

It's so great! I love it. Love your snowman. Love the paper choices. Love the scallops on the roof. Great job!

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

The house came out so pretty! Love teh scallops on the roof.

-leafa mcbirdie said...

woo-hoo! super cute little house Linda Lou!! and yay for Beffy kickin down with the punchies... that Beffy's good people, innt she?!