Monday, December 15, 2008

Decorating the tree.... Take 2!

OK, so I have been severely "down" so far this holiday season, and I have figured a lot of it has had to do with the fact taht I was just not happy with my tree. Now now now... it is not ALLLLLL the cats fault. My tree is a live tree, and my ornaments tend to be heavy, so the whole tree was being drug down. It just looked sad, and it made me sad and I didn't even wanna look at it, or turn it on, or be near it! So today, I decided I was taking off all the ornaments, and I replaced them with lighter ornaments that fit this live tree better! Since we (Timothy and I) redecorated, I feel 100% better!!! Take a look at our new tree.... oh and don't pay attention to the crooked star, I fixed it! And if you notice to the right of the tree, someone is eyeing up to see what he is gonna tear off of it already!

10 comments:

Cricket said...

Beautiful tree Linda!!!!

smiles,

Carla said...

That is beautiful.....glad that you are feeling better about your tree. Nothing worse then feeling down at the holiday seasons.

Jessica said...

Very pretty! I love the colors (that's what I do too :)

Katie said...

loving the colors on your "fixed" tree.

Elisha Pharr said...

It looks great, Linda! So glad you got it fixed just the way you like it!

Anonymous said...

Ohh love love love the colors!!!!!

SuzyQ said...

That is beautiful! I love the color theme you have going!

Lisa said...

So which turd is that already eying up the tree? It looks great and I'm so glad you did this! Ho Ho Ho!

La- said...

YAY!! I am glad the pretty colors and lights on your new tree have helped you feel better! BIG HUGS WOMAN!

La-

Eleni Gratsia said...

Glad you are feeling okay now about the tree!

BTW I've got a blog award over on my blog for you! ;) Check it out!