Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Let the Decorating Begin!!

So today is the day the decorating starts! I bought a new wreath and added some floral stuffs I found in the garage to it, and I put up the garland I bought today outside on the porch. Tomorrow I will finish it off by placing bows here and there and putting the garland around the mailbox. Here is my wreath...



Timothy and I also got our Christmas tree. Nothing really exciting, it is just too expensive to go to a tree farm and get a tree, so we took a lovely 3 minute trip to our local Food Lion and bought this fabulous tree... which reminds me I need to water it! Oops!!!




On a sad note, we lost our Mouser boy today. It was very hard, but I had to make the decision to let him go. I was afraid he was suffering too much. I love him too much to see him suffer any longer. He really has never been the same since Pookie died, so I feel he is much happier now! So farewell ole boy! We will always remember you and miss you!!!

6 comments:

Tammi said...

(((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))) Linda! I'm so sorry to here about your cat - I know how much they mean to you!

On a happier note - love the tree and the wreath.

Lisa said...

Your decorating is certainly underway! I'm happy for you that you got a live tree this year. Can't wait to see it all decorated.

About Mouser... you know how sad I am for you. It was a tough decision but he *is* in a better place. ((((( hugs )))))

La- said...

Awww I am so sorry about your kitty! HUGS!!

Your tree and wreath are great! I am excited you got the live tree!! :)

La-

SuzyQ said...

((((Hugs)))) That is always a tough decision but totally done with love.

I love seeing everyone getting in the festive spirit! Love the wreath and tree, I can't wait to see it with all it's decor!

Bonnie said...

Sooo very sad to hear about your furbaby... I know how special they can be!!

On a positive note... I love the wreath and the tree...

Love ya
:: smoochies ::

Katie said...

{{{hugs}}}} I have been thinking about you!


I can't wait to see your tree decorated. ;)