Saturday, December 06, 2008

Christmas Party...

Last night I went to my WMU group Christmas Party at church. I did the decorating for this party, and if I must say so myself, it looked awesome! I had to decorate 8 long tables, and this is what I came up with for simple yet elegant looking table decor.

The centerpiece was a clear plastic plate with a candle hot glued on. Then around the candle I just randomly placed some silver and blue ornaments. I did light the candles...



On either side of the candle/plate I placed a round styrofoam disc and inserted 3 snowflake suckers I made and then between and around it all I just randomly laid silver tinsel.



At the end of the night, everyone got to take home a sucker!

Here is the full view of a table... I really love the color scheme, it is so different from the "norm" of Christmas red and green!



This was my 2nd year doing the decorating, and I am already thinking of what I should do next year!!!

As a bonus, I am throwing in a picture of me all dressed up for the evening... remember this, cause the dressing up and the picture taking do not happen often! LOL

6 comments:

Eleni Gratsia said...

Wow, lovely decorations Linda .... and you look fantastic! :)

Ellen said...

You look gorgeous! And the tables are gorgeous too - I love lots of silver at Christmas. Will you share how you made the suckers?

Lisa said...

Wow, the tables looked fantastic! I love your snowflake suckers and I agree, the color scheme was really great. You look beautiful and I'm glad you took the time to get some pictures of you!!!

Tammi said...

You look beautiful Linda! Great job with the decorations!

Bonnie said...

You did an AWESOME job on the decorating... and you looked very cute all dressed up... keep blogging everyday- I love reading your blog!
:: smoochies ::

Carla said...

AWWW Linda you look great first of all, and second of all you did ROCK the decorating...Fabulous job!