Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Cards!

I love Christmas Cards!!! I love making Christmas Cards and sending Christmas Cards and getting Christmas cards! I love my Snowman Christmas card holder. It's feeling rather empty. The cards are sloooooooooowwwwwwlllllllllllllyyyyyy trickling in this year! This holder is usually full!!! So, I wanna see from now till Christmas just how full it gets.... so, let's compare...

Here it is today, and I will take another photo on Christmas Day to compare!



As you can see... most all of my cards are from my scrappy friends... gotta love em!!!

I also wanted to share a visitor we had today! Don't know where he (or she) came from, but my boys were quite intrigued by him(her).



A gorgeous kitty... don't know who it belongs to, but it is very skiddish. Take a closer look.... (had to get the picture through the glass, cause it ran away when it heard me making noise in the house...)

6 comments:

Cricket said...

I love to make cards too! I agree, the cards are getting fewer as the years are going by...humm...

cute cat, did you ever figure out where he was from?

smiles,

Lisa said...

Your visitor was really cool looking. Almost Maine Coon looking? LOL @ the boys looking at him.

My card isn't there yet! I hope it gets to you tomorrow. Love all the homemade cards. :)

Carla said...

WOW...so poor kitty is just roaming around outside and you dont know who it belongs too huh? oor thing.
Love your card holder.

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Love your little visitor.

I have a similar card holder, mine is a holly top one. Pretty bare this year so far, slowly coming in.

La- said...

I love your card holder... I love cards too...

Pretty kitty!

La-

Jeanette S said...

Love the card holder, I see MINE.. lol.. Funny how your kitties are looking at the visitor.. so where did it come from ??