Friday, December 05, 2008

Re-Decorating the tree...

I knew this would be an issue....

I knew they wouldn't be able to resist....

The little beasts, they tried to un-decorate the tree last night! First off, I heard one of them playing with something before I went to bed. Sure enough, Garfield had an ornament and was batting it around the house. About 30 minutes later, I hear a bell jingle... I go and look and the too (not so) innocent creatures were sitting under the tree, and about 3 ornaments were on the floor. This is what I wake up to this morning....




Any suggestions for keeping 2 kitties out of the tree? HELP!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

OMGawd, I'm sitting here laughing so hard. I'm so sorry, but I have to laugh, but you know I'd be so ticked if that were my tree! Lock 'em up at night! ;)

Jeanette S said...

LOLOLOL I have to laugh too, I could just see them... They do sell products that are suppose to keep cats away from Christmas trees but I dont know if they work. I agree with Lisa, lock them up at night..LOL