Thursday, December 04, 2008

Our Tree

Today was the day that the tree needed decorating! Let me just start by saying I HATE putting the lights on the tree. So much so I always wonder what would happen if I just left them off? In the end the lights went on... 8 strands.... 800 little blue lights...



The kids and I all got together and put the ornaments on. This year it was Timothy who didn't wanna do it and Katie who did.. (last year, just the opposite...) but we all managed to work together.


Yes, that is Timothy in his boxers, I warned him I would be taking pictures and I warned him they would be posted on the web. LOL Oh well!!!

OK, in the end I am mostly happy with the tree. I think next year I will go back to my artificial tree, I do not like that the limbs bend when you put ornaments on. All in all, I think it is a great looking tree though, and it sure smells good!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great Linda!

Tracy said...

Love the blue lights.

SuzyQ said...

That is beautiful!

We do blue lights every year! My Grandma always did blue lights so we are carrying on the tradition!

Lisa said...

Oh it looks so nice! LOL @ Timothy in his boxers - he really looks like he's just wearing a pair of shorts! Glad to hear you could all work together and get it done. It *should* be fun, right?

Jeanette S said...

Beautiful Tree Linda.. I love it. we gotta go get ours this weekend.. Bah Humbug.. lol

Eleni Gratsia said...

Beautiful tree ... I agree with Linda I would never have guess they were boxers! ;)