Sunday, November 30, 2008

Stay Tuned!

And feel free to poke me if needed! For the month of December, I plan to post a photo and some sort of journaling every day! I want to experience the holiday season to its fullest and document all the things my family enjoys! Please join me in this endeavor and document your families Christmas season as well! At the end of the month I plan to transfer all this to an album and have these memories to cherish forever! So, if you see me miss a day, give me a shout!!!

6 comments:

Carla said...

Ok waiting...its DEC 1st...
Thats a great idea, maybe I will do this too. OOOO WAIT...I cant my puter is broke...URGH!

Tammi said...

Sounds like a good plan! I'll try it with you. Looking forward to reading your posts.

Linda said...

Hold yer britches Ms. Carla.. I am posting now... LOL

Lisa said...

This *is* a great idea, but you know it would just add to my Holiday Stress! I can't wait to read your entries and see the album when you're done. It really will be wonderful to read all about what you do during the holiday season.

Carla said...

UMMMMM not working out so well is it? LOL its the 4th and there is no update here.

Eleni Gratsia said...

What a great idea Linda ... every year I do Shimelle's Christmas Journal ... a layout a day ... you can check them out on my blog! ;)