Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Ramblings...

First of all HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyone!!! Hope you have lots of fun with your Trick-or-Treating or Fall Festivals, or whatever you do tonight!!! Here's a glimpse of my baby all dressed up...



Are you noticing a theme here? Last year she was a Princess, this year a Greek Goddess.... suits her personality just fine. Wonder what next year will bring?

So today was Day 2 of the Kitty Diet. Yes my Fat Boy was told he had to go on a diet. How do you put a cat on a diet you ask? Well, first thing you do is take away the self feeder. You put him on scheduled meals. Seems to be working fine so far. My biggest fear has not been realized... you know the one where you wake up at 2 in the morning with a 17 pound cat sitting on your chest about to eat you? He seems to be adjusting just fine to 3 scheduled meals a day. Starting Monday we will move to 2 scheduled meals a day... and that will be when if you don't see me for a week or so, do call and inquire if I am still in one piece... LOL No for reals, he's a sweetie... how can anything this cute be anything but sweet?

6 comments:

ErinRagan said...

Awww, Katie looks great! Did she paint that dress herself? lol

I hope she brings home lots of goodies for you and Timothy! :)

That is the cutest fat cat I've ever seen. My dogs eat 'round the clock, but they're a couple o' skinny beasts!!

Lisa said...

Katie looks fantastic! She really enjoys dressing up and looking totally beautiful, doesn't she? I'll have to think about what she might chose for next week. I'm too tired to think right now. LOL.

Oh and Happy Halloween to you, too!

Oliver looks super adorable in that pic. I'm so glad to hear that he's adjusted well to the change in his feeding.

Kristie W. said...

Katie looks beautiful. I hope she had a good time!

Too funny about the kitty diet, glad it is going well so far.

Anonymous said...

Katie looks simply stunning! .. but what was Timothy??? Zane was my pirate dude and I got one stinking picture. darned kid.

monica.coffman said...

Katie looks beautiful!

And Oliver...well, he's just a cutie no matter what. Glad he's adjusting well to his new feedings.

Eleni Gratsia said...

Truly beautiful! :)