Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Let there be LIGHT!

So, I have been struggling for quite some time with my lighting in my scrap area. I have used a small lamp, over head light, and finally a Halogen lamp which gets hot as you-know-where. Today I finally gave in and bought myself a day light lamp. Similar to the Ott lamp, but LOTS cheaper in price. I was at Joann's today, and they had them on sale for 40% off. SOLD! Now I can see what I am working on.... and if you look close at the pic, you can see a sneaky peeky of one style of my Christmas cards this year!

4 comments:

Cricket said...

Yay for the Daylight lamp!! having good lighting sure does make a world of difference doesn't it!!

smiles,

Lisa said...

That looks like it's going to work out perfectly for you! I like it. I agree that you don't want one of those lights that gets too hot. Blech! Your Christmas cards look mighty darn cute. ;)

La- said...

That is too cool! Good fo ryou!

Love the card too!

La-

Cindy aka HappyStamper aka Sealion said...

You are going to LOVE having the new light! I've gotten so bad that I use two, one on either side of me, when I sew! LOL