Monday, October 20, 2008

I took the Plunge!!!

I finally did it.... I knew it wouldn't take me long. I mean really, how long can you stand to sit at home with no car to drive?

We are now officially a TWO CAR FAMILY!!!



Today I went and looked at a car I had been eyeing on the internet all weekend. Before I knew it, I had filled out paper work, and bought myself a new (pre-owned) car!!! This one is really cute I think... it's RED RED RED!!!



Katie, well, she oooh'd and ahhhhh'd over my new one for a minute before she realized that meant my old car was technically "hers" Then I couldn't separate her from her new baby!!!

8 comments:

Cricket said...

Congrats on the new set of wheels!!! That's awesome!!

smiles,

Katie said...

Wooo Hooo! You got it!
Enjoy your new "baby"

Tracy said...

Congrats to both of you. :)

Lisa said...

Congrats! I love it. I really love the red and I love the style. It's definitely "you". Enjoy your new wheels and tell Katie to enjoy hers!

Cathy said...

Good for you!!! Life will be easier now, huh?

La- said...

WHOOOO HOOO~~ You did it! NICE!!!

La-

Carla said...

FUN FUN FUN...thats great......
I dont know how you did it for so long to begin with...Man Mariah had a car before she got her lic.....I knew that it would drive me nuts to have her off in my car and me not have transporation.

renee said...

wayy cool!! Is it a chevy cobalt??
It looks just like MY car!!!