Monday, November 03, 2008

My Scrap Space...

Have I ever mentioned I LOVE my scrap area? I think I have accomplished more since I moved my scrap area just less than a year ago, than I had in a few years prior! My Scrap area is right in my den. Right in the middle of all the action in the house. I moved it out of my office because I felt so isolated, and I got very distracted by having the computer right here as well! Here are a few photos of where I create! Why don't you share yours and leave a link in the comments here!

These are the tables I actually scrap on...
This is the entire scrap area......

Here is my favorite piece of organization... my Making Memories shelf!




So, now show me your area, and tell me what about it inspires you to scrap!

5 comments:

monica.coffman said...

You've got a great space there Linda!

Carla said...

I see two fur balls being nosey in your area...LOL
You do have a great scappy space...good for you. I cant take a pic of mine right now...its actually currently my moms...but......shes not here...LOL Its a mess trying to get ready for a weekend crop.

Lisa said...

I *love* your scrap space and I love that you moved it out of that room. I love how much space you have. You need a picture of the wheelchair, though. LOL. Oh and that doesn't look very messy to me, btw! ;)

Cricket said...

What a great space you have Linda! I don't have any pics of mine to share but when I get some, I will!!

smiles,

La- said...

That is a great space! Lots of light and room! love it!