Friday, October 24, 2008

Dinner Anyone?

You may or may not know, but I have ben trying to lose some weight lately. I have been participating in the Biggest Loser Challenge over on Scrapfreak. As of today, I have lost 14 pounds! Not a ton, but honestly I haven't been "trying" too hard! Now I have my focus back, and I am ready to let those pounds roll (right off of me that is....) Tonight I made a big dinner with enough to have for lunches over the weekend! It is a version of the recips Taco Soup (or stew, or as Rachel Ray would say Stoup). My version goes like this:

1 pound ground chicken browned.
1 package taco seasoning
(add this to the browned chicken and add 1/2 cup water. Let simmer for a few minutes.)
Then add:
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can drained corn
1 can Mexican Chili beans

Let all cook and simmer together until well heated through.

It is such a yummy and filling meal!!!

2 comments:

La- said...

GIRL YOU ARE ROCKING IT!!! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!! YOU GO GO GO GIRL!!

That dinner looks good to.

La-

Katie said...

14 pounds is awesome! Way to go! Can you rub off on me now? lol

that taco soup looks yummy. i just might have to try it.