Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thursday's Thoughts...

Has it really been 2 weeks since I blogged? I guess it has! Well, these past few weeks have been a whirlwind of stuff going on! First dad had his knee surgery, and that same night we celebrated mom's birthday. I spent some time packing up and getting ready for a weekend crop... This past weekend I went to Lititz, PA for a crop at a B&B with 4 other girlfriends! It was AWESOME! Our hostess for the weekend was an wonderful woman we met last year at the Cozy Crop House. CINDY!!! You can see her in the post if you click on her name!!! Anyway, It was so great to see her again, and I feel so fortunate to have met her and get to know her and scrap with her again! The crop was truly fabulous, except for my migraine and tummy issues that unfortunately caused me to have to leave early. I was so distraught to have to do that, but was glad once I made it home that I was HOME! This week has been crazy busy with Katie having so many things going on. Next week will prove to be the same! I want to share some pictures with you from my crop, and a few pages I did! Enjoy....

Here is the B&B we stayed at...


Lisa Pouting!!! I think this is my fave picture of Lisa from the weekend!!!



Here is the Chocolate Factory we went to... the chocolates were YUMMY!!!



OK, sorry, this is all I have time for... Timothy is getting a HAIRCUT... I will definitely be posting those pictures later!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh.My.Gawd you must remove that picture of me pronto. LMAO. I need to see more of your pictures. I love that you put the link to last year's picture. I can't wait to go back to the actual cozy crop house!!!!!!

Kristie W. said...

Giggling at Lisa's pic. Looks like a great place to stay. Glad y'all had fun!