Wednesday, October 29, 2008

NEW STICKLES!!!

I just bought new stickles.....

I just bought new stickles!!!


Ye I am a bit excited! I LOVE LOVE LOVE stickles, and I so cannot wait to try out my new ones! I got *most* of the Distress colors and *most* of the new Glitz ones as well!!! They are sooooo pretty!




Now to make matters worse, I have to find new stickles storage... while they were on one shelf it was all pretty... I need more room!!!




OK, I am off to play with the new stickles!!! I'll let ya know how it turns out later!

9 comments:

Katie said...

can you say "addiction?" lol
and i thought i was wild & crazy w/ 6 of them.

daizie said...

yay Linda!!! i cant wait to get those!!

Lisa said...

Girrrrrrrrrrrrl you've got lots o' stickles now, fo sho! I wanna come over and play with them. I can't wait to see what you make with them. Yeehaw!

Cricket said...

Yay!! I just got all the new Distress Stickles this week too!!

smiles,

Carla said...

You are cracking me up girl....
I got the new colors too, but Im not sure about the distressed ones. Let me know what you think when you try them out. I have one distressed that I got at CHA in pink and I just dont get it.

Cathy said...

I'm with Katie on this one!!

-leafa mcbirdie said...

you keep up like this and you're gonna need a bigger shelf pretty soon! lol they sure are perty thought! I've just sorta jumped on the stickles bandwagon recently but haven't seen those distressed ones yet -can't wait to hear more about them.

Bonnie said...

Holy Macaroni @ all the stickles that you have... you MUST show me what to do with these things... by the looks of your stash- I am obviously missing out on something...lol...
:: smoochies ::

Kristie W. said...

Oooooooh Stickles!!! I love me some stickles. Still haven't found the new ones here yet.

I can't wait to see how you used the new distress ones!