Saturday, September 30, 2006

Karma??

You Have Good Karma
In general, you like to do the right thing when it comes to others.Your caring personality really shines through.Sure, you have your moments of weakness - and occasionally act out.But, all in all, you're karma is good... even with those few dark spots.


Ok, so I did the quiz, but in general I do not believe in Karma per se. I do somewhat believe in "what goes around, comes around" theory, but in the sense of you are blessed by your blessing of others. I believe in God, and if I follow Him and His will for me, then I will be truly blessed. My reward will come from Heaven. If I choose not to believe and have faith and follow His word, then yes, I believe what comes around goes around, and my eternity will not be spent in heaven... plain and simple.

No comments: