Wednesday, September 27, 2006

FRIENDSHIP!

What a great challenge to have us talk about!!!

What does friendship mean to me? It means the WORLD! I have many different friends from all over the place! 2 of my bestest friends live at least 8 hours away!!! I have another really good friend who lives up the street. Then there are all my internet friends!!!

Every one of my friends have different personalities and different points of view on life. They all offer me different things that help me see the world in all different perspectives. All together I really don't know if we could all co-exist as one big happy group, but that's ok by me. I get to be the part of me that I need with each of these friends!

Personally, I think everyone needs at least one good friend. You need someone to share things with, and vent with, and hopefully share some common hobbies with!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Yes I agree we all need at least 1 really good friend! :)