Friday, September 01, 2006

Check it out!



So, i had to go out and get gas tonight, and I saw this and nearly peed my pants! How great is that? And... how SAD is it that I think paying $2.59 a gallon for gas is great? Will it ever get back to normal? And, what is normal? I kept thinking before we would never get back below $3 a gallon... we did. Then i was thinking we would never get back below $2.50. This is making me wonder.. .will we? The sad thing is, we really have little to no choice. We HAVE to get places... work, grocery store, etc. So, we HAVE to pay the price! Makes you really wonder how far they will actually go....

So, today, I got involved in another new challenge. A picture of the day challenge. This is a challenge where you take a different photo every day. I am hoping this will help me see things I have never really truly looked at before... So to start things off.. enjoy my today's picture. The gas price sign at Sheetz!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

I agree....it is sad that we now think $2.59 is CHEAP for gas huh...... I remember freaking out at $1.89 a gallon......Those were the good old days!

ErinRagan said...

love the new music feature, Linda. and i love that song, too! :)

hey, can i give you a blogging hint??? lol just slap me if it's unsolicited advice...

when you do these blog challenges, link to them in your entries!!!!!!!

that way, others (like ME!) can follow them and participate if we wanna! kwim???

just a friendly suggestion, dear. i'm so thrilled that you're blogging again! you can kick me in the rear now when i start slacking... which i've done a lot lately on my own blog!

Creatively Lisa said...

Oh Linda, I know the feeling. I drove out of my way this week because I found it at $2.57. I'd give anything to see it back under $2.50. I remember when it was teetering around $2.00 and I thought that was high.

Katie said...

too funny about almost peeing your pants - gas was like $2.30 when I was on a roadtrip in Lexington KY and you better believe we filled up.