Wednesday, September 27, 2006

So far behind...

in the blog challenges over at Scraplovers, so I am starting fresh!!! Here's an update on me and my world!

First of all, things have been super busy around here! Timothy is doing...well... let's just say it... CRAPPY in school this year? Why? I haven't a clue. Not paying attention, not completing his work, not handing in what IS completed, and then talking. Uggh! he has spent a week being grounded, and I am HOPING this has helped! He got his progress report for the first half of this quarter, and most of his grades were good, except for writing, and then conduct was bad. I sent a note with him today to find out how the past week has been since he has been grounded. I hope she replies! He is also playing baseball. He started out really loving it. Now? I am not so sure. I think he is just ready for the season to be done! Last night, I practically had to DRAG him out of the car! He was nervous and therefore nauseated! Scared of getting hit with the ball he said. Well, guess what happened last night? He was up at bat and got hit buy the freaking ball! After the game, he said it wasn't so bad, and he is ready to go back next week for more! So hopefully having his worst fear realized, he will be ok now!

Katie? Well, she's as busy as ever. Still playing softball. She is having a GREAT season... herself personally, not so much the entire team! LOL She is getting great hits, and has been playing 2nd and 3rd base! Monday night she boogered up her knee pretty bad sliding into 3rd. (she was oooooouuuuutttttttttttttttt! LOL) It is swollen and bruised, but better today... she wants to play tonight. We will see.... She also is having fall workout practices for high school softball. She is participating in the choir at church and is in practices for the Christmas Concert. She has to sing a solo at church on Ovtober 29. I'm off work that weekend! YAY!!! She is also trying out for the Quartets in school chorus. The 2nd round of tryouts is Friday... so we shall see! Umm... I think that is it for her for now!!

Me? Well, I am working as usual. Nothing really new here... still scrapping as much as possible! wait till you see the September layouts when I update my slideshow!! There are lots! SO, that's us!

No comments: