Sunday, September 03, 2006

What scrapbooking paper are You?

Ok, I know I have taken this quiz before... but I don't think I got the same response this time as I did before. Interesting to see how you change as your style changes!!! So, here I am... eat your heart out Erin!! LOL And...everyone, take this quiz, and report back to me what paper YOU are!!!
  • http://quizilla.com/users/savvyshare/quizzes/Which%20Scrapbooking%20Paper%20Collection%20Are%20You?/






  • You are CHATTERBOX paper!You enjoy being a social butterfly and tend sometimes to think of scrapbooking more as a social event! When at a crop you might find yourself talking more than scrapping! But that's okay, when you do do a page it is bright and sunny just like your personality!

    4 comments:

    Katie said...

    links broken so I can't find out. But I'd have to guess KI

    Linda said...

    I think I fixed it now... sorry!!!

    ErinRagan said...

    Oh yeah, I'm jealous, Linda. I wanna be CBX!!!!!!!! ROFL

    I know the last time I took the quiz I got 7Gypsies... whatev... I don't think I own a single piece of their paper! lolololol

    Creatively Lisa said...

    Linda, mine came up 7 Gypsies! I'm sophisticated and envision traveling the world.....Pretty funny because I think the last time I did this it came up Chatterbox.

    PS. I fixed the link in my blog!