Thursday, August 31, 2006

Well, Well, Well.....

So today's blog challenge is MUGSHOTS. So, I saw mugshots, and without really reading, I am thinking... "I do not have a decent photo of myself, I do not like photos of myself.... I will have to skip this one." Course that was only my first glance, I did read the entire challenge and well... hee hee hee... MUG... like your favorite mug. OK, so THAT sounds much better! Except for the fact that I don't HAVE a favorite mug!!! LOL I don't use a mug, and well, as long as the coffee is good, who cares what it is in right? So in honor of this challenge, I have uploaded a picture of my favorite mug... any ole styrofoam cup will do!

4 comments:

ErinRagan said...

YAY! Linda's back in the blogging world! I've missed you here! :)

Love the look of your new blog... and where are you getting these daily challenges from??? Do share!

Nancy said...

You silly lady!!! Great entry though. Love the humor!

Cindy aka HappyStamper aka Sealion said...

Funn I had the same reaction when I read "mugshot"! LOL

Veronica-Disney Dreamin' Mama said...

LOL. Love the mugshot!!