Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Sewing...

I finally got the sewing machine all out and working! (THANKS MOM!!!) And now I will present you with the 2 pages I did with the sewing machine! I am so loving it!!!

This first page is of my dearest friend Lisa!!! I just love that girl to death! We are like twins separated at birth! I thank God every day for bringing her into my life!


And this next one is my great friend Jo! We were all 3 (Jo, Lisa, and myself) at a crop in October. The photos from both of these pages were taken there!! We all had a blast and cannot wait till October to do it again!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Wahoooooo! I love that you are sewing on your layouts now. It looks so great. Of course, I really love the layout of me. We need to go back to the Cozy Crop House!!!!

Carla said...

YEH YEH on the sewing....Love the page of Lisa, she is a sexy mamma!

SuzyQ said...

Great LO's! You did a fantastic job on the sewing.