Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I want to wish all my friends and family a HAPPY and healthy and prosperous 2008!!!

What did you do to bring in 2008? Timothy and I sat here and decided to move my scrapbook area to a more "family friendly" area. One of my goals this year is to spend more time with them, and less time in my office, so I moved the scrapping stuff so I can scrap in the comfort of the den and be nearer the kiddos... that is IF they want to be nearer to me! Timothy is all for it... he said he can watch me scrapbook this way! Here's a preliminary photo...



Today, I am working on cooking out traditional New Year's Day foods! Black eyed peas are in the crock as we speak, and the collards are in the fridge waiting for me to cook them. Mom is cooking a corned beef brisket. Yummo!!!
What are you eating today? Leave me a message and tell me what your traditional NEw Year's Day food is...

4 comments:

-leafa mcbirdie said...

What a great idea to move your scrap stuff so you can be with the kiddo's! Looks like a great set-up!I love having my scraproom but I admit there are times I wish I could have my space AND be with the fam.

SuzyQ said...

That is a great space! I love that table!

Lisa said...

Your space looks fantastic! I'll bet you use it constantly in the new location. Functionality is such a huge part of our scrapping area, huh?

Cathy said...

I LOVE CORN BEEF!!!