Friday, January 25, 2008

My New Shoes...

OK, so most folks (ok, women) get excited about the prospect of a new pair of shoes, right? Not Me!!! I had to get a new pair of tennis shoes this week, to fit my new brace that is being made for my bad ankle. I was sent to the New Balance store to be sized and fitted for a pair of shoes that helped correct some of my ankle issues. I walked out of the store $130 poorer... that was after the 10% discount! OUCH! That I think hurt worse than my ankle! Now don't get me wrong, they feel nice, and don't make my feet hurt, but to have to pay that kind of money for a pair of shoes? I am just so not a shoe person... maybe that is why my feet hurt a lot, you think??? Here they are:

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Well first of all, I love the way you posed your shoes! Cute pic. Second of all, that's a whole lotta money for a pair of shoes! You probably just want to put on some flip flops. (((hugs)))

Jackie Plank said...

Great shot of great looking shoes!

Carla said...

Well in the long run the money you spent on the shoes will help you out and thats what is most important!

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Great picture!! The most important thing is that they will help your ankle, so in the long run $130 is priceless.

Cindy aka HappyStamper aka Sealion said...

That is a lot of money for a pair of shoes but your feet (and back) will thank you for making the investment. :)

Sue said...

I have a very small foot for a grown woman, and I usually have to pay a small ransom for my shoes, that is IF I can even find shoes in my size. I feel your pain, girl!!