Friday, July 31, 2009

Keeping Track.

OK, so I haven't really been keeping track of my savings vs. spending, so starting right now I am going to keep up with everything I spend, ow much it was worth, and total savings. I hope to find out that I am really racking up a lot of savings!

Today, I went to Walgreen's because they had a 15% off coupon for today only. I bought 4 bottles of Starbuck's Frappucino, 4 bubble envelopes, and a bottle of Garnier Fructis Hairspray. After the 15% off and the coupons I had my total bill was $2.26. I then received $2 in Regster Rewards to use on my next purchase! This made the whole thing like spending 26 cents!

Totals: $16.50 worth, paid $2.26, received $2 in RR Grand Total: 26 cents!

I will keep a running tab and at the end of the month will update on the grand totals!

No comments: