Monday, July 13, 2009

Let's Talk Coupons.

Do you use coupons? Are you a coupon Queen? Do you save more at the store than you spend?

I am just getting into using coupons again after a long hiatus. I remember back in the day (ok, about 10 years ago) using coupons all the time, but for some reason, I stopped. Why? I don't know. I like saving money. I really like getting things for free!

While I am nowhere NEAR the coupon guru as some of you ladies out there, I am learning. So What I want here is some of your favorite tips and sites you use for couponing!

Some sites I frequent are:
Frugal Coupon Mom

Coupon Mom

Coupons.com

So please share with me here your favorite sites you use!

3 comments:

KariAnnS said...

I should use more coupons but I just don't make the time. I'll have to check out those websites!

Katie said...

I used to be a coupon user, but stopped for no apparent reason. TFS the links. I'll have to check them out!

Cindy aka HappyStamper aka Sealion said...

I've found that I save more by purchasing less expensive store brands and shopping the sales than I do by using lots of national brand coupons. I just stick to the coupons from the Sunday paper and save them until I can combine them with a sale.