Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wednesday Super Doubles Savings!

OK, so today... I scored and BIG! Harris Teeter was having Super Double Coupons, which means they will double coupons up to a face value of 1.98. Woo hoo! I can finally use those $1 and more coupons and make it really worth something!


Off this morning to Harris Teeter I go... while I didn't do super super awesome, I am thoroughly happy. I bought $96 worth of groceries for $32. Not too shabby... sorry, I forgot to take a picture, but I did get several things for "free" after sales and coupons!


This evening I go back... and wow, my score was AMAZING! I brought home $55 in groceries (pre sales and coupons) for $6.06. Taht is right folks SIX dollars!!! I cannot believe it! I am shocked, and now totally hooked on this coupon game! Here's my score this evening:


3 boxes Kellogs Mini wheats

6 cartons of Breyers Yo crunch yogurt (free + money maker after coupons!)

2 bottles of Sunny D Smoothie drink

a box of True DElights granola bars

3 boxes of Blue Bunny Ice cream cone treats (these were FREE after coupons!)

a tube of Aquafresh toothpaste (free after coupon)

Secret deoderant

A bottle of Starbucks Frappucino drink

A jar of Peter Pan Peanut butter

and a bottle of Dawn Dish detergent


No comments: