Sunday, July 12, 2009

Raising my Hand!

Yep... it is official, I am raising my hand to join in the world of SLACKERS!

I am an official card carrying blogging slacker!

I am not even going to say that from here on out I will try to do better, that I will try to blog more. I know it won't happen! I will say that you will see a post from me when you see one, and if per chance I happen to have one say 2 days in a row, please don't have a stroke. I promise not to do anything so silly as let's say keep up blogging everyday, ok?

So here I am. It's Summer time! The kids are both (finally) out of school. We have had a vacation at the beach, and now it is time to just do what I enjoy most about summer. Sleep late, relax, watch movies, and lounge at the pool. It's a hard life, I know, but someone has to do it, right?

This week I intend to get some scrapbooking done as I haven't done any yet this month! June was a geat month, I got 26 (or was it 36??) pages done! I can't remember, but I know I was very productive. Just ordered some new photos from Snapfish.com, and so my inspiration will arrive in full force soon! Come on over to Scrapfreak.com and join us in the Summer Points Challenge Lots of scrapping and great fun to be had!

OK, so time to sign off. I have to watch my favorite show Army Wives, but maybe... just maybe you will see me checking bak in again soon... but don't hold your breath!

1 comment:

La- said...

Nice to see you!

La-