Monday, August 03, 2009

Making Money? Never been easier!

Wow.. today was a money making day! I am excited about my purchases today. It was all about Rite Aid! I am truly growing to love that store!


(left out of photo, one box Zantac)

I bought all these things:

2 boxes of 8 count Zantac
5 packages of Duracell batteries
2 tubes of Crest Pro Health toothpaste
2 rolls of Packaging tape
1 bottle of Garnier Fructis Shampoo.

Total paid out of pocket: $21.61 (after coupons)
Total Rebates: $35.54

Total spent after rebates? ZERO. Totral Profit: $13.93!

You can't beat shopping and making money off of it at the same time!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a deal, Linda!

But, um..is that a PINK Wii Fit board?

Dana Tatar said...

I've been reading your previous entries and let me just tell you that you are my hero! I have so much to learn from you :) You have taken coupon shopping to the next level. TFS!

Ariel said...

Meet my new love Zantac! hahahha...
It cures all the stomach acidity I've been going through. Got it at www.medsheaven.com
ZANTAC my friend, ZANTAC! It works wonders and always keep it handy at all times.