Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wednesday Stuff...

So, I am abou sick to death of the work crew out in front of my house! They are working now on the drainage system, another step before they pave the road. Here's my view today...
Notice the white arrow in the top picture... it points to a person and shows how deep down they are digging!!!




Here is a picture of the flowers my friend Lisa sent me while I was in the hospital... I have been meaning to post it, cause they are so beautiful. The second picture is of the later blooming lily, who decided to bloom once the rest were dead! LOL



Today was a rather good day! I was able to get out and go to church for dinner. It was so nice to get out for a bit.

I made a card today for some very special ladies who gave me a very nice gift... I think the card turned out very pretty... once of my faves I have ever done!


Welp, that's all my ramblings for today... I am going to go rest, and hopefully scrap a page here in a bit!!!

6 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh Linda, do you have a front porch? I love porches. Can you take a picture of the front of your house for me??? Pretty Please?

Maybe that guy in your front yard is tunneling his way to your bedroom?? HUBBA HUBBA!!!

La- said...

I love your front yard.. I can see why that view would be annoying! LOL

Love those fluers from Lisa too! And your card is so pretty!

La-

Lisa said...

Oh no, those trucks have got to go! That's not a pretty site.

Aww my flowers are pretty. Well they're your flowers. LOL. Love the lily. Your card is so great. Love all the flowers.

joybear said...

Been awhile since I stopped by..I see I missed a lot!!! Love the hair cuts!! You breaking in the scotter made me laugh...so is it as much fun to use now that you really need it? I hope you heal quicky and completly! The show looks like it would have been AWESOME!!!! and your kitties are as cute as ever!!! Sorry they are still working away right in front of you. Hugs, Joy

Cindy aka HappyStamper aka Sealion said...

Love the photo of the lily!

Carla said...

Wow that construction looks rather detailed...LOL
Lisa is a sweetie for sending flowers. Did you get your cast off?
Love the card....that is really nice!