Monday, March 24, 2008

All in One...

OK, so it's been a little while since I updated, so I will share some photos here all in one post...

First of all I want to share some pictures I took of some flowers from my flower bed. They are so pretty this year, and the hyacinths smell gorgeous as usual!!



Also, Timothy... FINALLY... got a haircut as well! It looks so much nicer now... here's before:


And after... isn't he handsome?


Easter was lo-key for us. The Bunny passed us over, but the kiddos didn't get left out. Katie's gift was a trip to New York, in which she returned home on Easter Sunday. Here she is with a photo she brought home...


And Timothy got a new video game...


The best news I haven't shared yet, was that Katie was accepted into Governor's School for the 2008 session!!! She is over the moon thrilled! This will be an excellent opportunity for her and we are all proud of her!!!

And lastly... what would a blog entry be without a kitty photo???
Here ya go....


Bet you thought it would be the twins, huh? Nope, I do have other kitties, and this one hasn't been in the spotlight lately... this is Little Bit, who has taken up residence with mom and dad (shhhh... don't tell anyone, cause Poppy don't like cats...LOL)

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Awww there's Little Bit. Was she coming over for a visit? lol. Love the flower pictures. T looks handsome, of course! I'm glad that Katie was home for Easter. I can't wait to hear all about her trip. :)

Bree said...

Beautiful flowers! I'm jealous. We just got dumped with more snow in the midwest.

La- said...

Looks like your garden is going great! I am so jealous! We still have snow on the ground!

Congrats to your DD! And your DS looks so handsome!!

La-

Katie said...

Your flowers are gorgeous. I am definitely envious of the lovely spring colors!
Congrats to Katie!

Cindy aka HappyStamper aka Sealion said...

Love the flower photos! I have some daffodils and hyacinths, too, but mine are in pots on the kitchen counter becasue it is SNOWING OUTSIDE!!! Nice photos of the kids and kirry, too!

Carla said...

Glad you updated girl...been missing you! Great photos of the kids...wish I could get RJ to cut his hair, its well past his eys now and he cant see for a darn...LOL
Congrats to Katie!