Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday Check in...

Hey guys.. I am feeling a little better today in the weakness department. By yesterday afternoon, I finally had enough strength to use my scooter thing.... it's not so bad. I cannot sit at the computer for more than a few minutes at a time, cause if my leg is not elevated high, it starts to tingle. I am hoping that will change once I get this cast off.... that happens at my 2 week visit. Back to the couch I go... here's a photo for your veiwing pleasure...

2 comments:

Carla said...

Linda, how is the scooter thing working out for you missy? We need to get a picture of you riding it! LOL. Love the blue cast. Hope everything is going ok and the pain is not so bad. Thinking about you girl!

Lisa said...

Awww lookit your cast. It's a pretty blue color that might match some cool scrapping paper, right? I hope it's feeling much better this week!