Tuesday, March 11, 2008

There's a WINNER!!!

OK, I had to post this here, because it was just too cute!!! I was working on choosing a winner for the Weekend crop on ScrapHappy. I got all my names cut out, and my bowl was too small, so I opened up the ottoman, and threw them all in there. Before I could get my hand in there to draw a name, in went a kitty! So, he dug around in there a few seconds, and then grabbed one with his mouth.... check out the last picture to see the WINNER!!!!






So ELLEN... you can thank Garfield for choosing YOU!!!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

That is just toooooooo freaking funny! How cute is Garfield. Good job helping your mommy out with picking the winner.

1025 said...

wonderful site! Nice to meet you, I am Dennis from HONG KONG.

ErinRagan said...

lolol. So funny! Congrats, Ellen! :)

And thanks for hosting a super-fun crop last weekend, Linda!!!

Good luck with your surgery... you know we're all thinking of you! (((hugs)))

Maggie Lamarre said...

congrats

Carla said...

OMG that is too hilarious! Your kitties are just too friggin funny!

Well Im thinking about you today......hope all goes well with the surgery......cant wait to you are back home and on the computer to chat with us!