Monday, March 10, 2008

My New Wheels!

SO, getting ready for this surgery has been quite an adventure. Today I aquired my new "wheels." This I will use while I am not allowed to put my foot on the floor (basically for 6 weeks) and then even for a while beyond that. This is called a Roll Around. Kind of cool little "toy," and I am wondering how to keep the kids from playing on it! LOL My knee sits on the seat, and then my left foot will be on the floor to push myself around on. It even has brakes on the handle bars! And check out the nifty little basket in front. All I need now is a horn! LOL




4 comments:

Lisa said...

Beep Beep! Linda coming through! OMGosh you need to get a horn for that thing. Vroom! You know that Andrew would want to take a spin on that, so I know your kids are gonna need to try it out (while they can). You know that you need to scrap about that thing now, right?

Cherie said...

Nice wheels! Can we call you "hotrod" now???

Cindy aka HappyStamper aka Sealion said...

Cool wheels!

renee said...

wouldn't you knee hurt afterwhile??
at least you'll be mobile.
Couldn't picture you not being able to move around.