Saturday, June 16, 2007

Thanks to Mackey...

I have been tagged! Well, never been tagged before that I know of, so here goes.... Here's the rules:

I must post the rules, 7 random things about me and then tag others to do the same. Sound fair enough, right? These are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

1. Hmm... I am already stuck on Number 1, does that count? No? Well, ok, let's see... I have 4 brothers and 3 sisters, but I am an only child... can you figure that out? LOL

2. I am a Christian. I have just recently (see post below) refound my love of God and doing His work!

3. I will probably never have a new car again... with a child entering college in 3 more years, and then the other right behind her after she finishes, well, I may never have ANYTHING new again! LOL

4. I LOVE cats! I have 3 cats, but would love to have more!!!

5. I am so not a morning person!!! I hate to get out of bed before 9 am, but I do it each and ever day. In the same token, I am such a night person! I love to stay up late!!

6. I lvoe to play online games! Yep, to the point of addiction it seems at times!!! Battle Phlinx on Pogo.com is my favorite right now!!!

7. I often wonder if I will ever find that "special someone" for me again... I have been single for gosh... almost 13 years now, and it just seems that I will be alone forever... me and my kitties I guess!!!

OK, I am tagging: Amanda L, Erin W., Joy, Cindy, Amber, Heather, Jamie

5 comments:

Terri ( Meterr) said...

I had fun being " tagged" too LOL

Creatively Lisa said...

Great learning more about you Linda. I've never played Battle Phlinx on Pogo. I need to check it out.

Mackey said...

You will HAVE to explain #1, unless you are a "step" or a "half!" LOL!!

BTW - did you change blog theme since I was here yesterday!?! I love the green!!!

Heather said...

ha! off to work on it!

Tracey Taylor said...

Love the background on your blog!!