Friday, June 08, 2007

Day 2

Well, today started off on a positive note! I stepped on the scales and was 1.5 pounds less! I think that is great! Kept me all excited to keep the momentum going!
For breakfast I had an omelet with broccoli and garlic, and one piece of turkey sausage. I drank lots and lots of water again today. Lunch was 1/2 can of chicken breast mixed with one hard boiled egg and a couple teaspoons of mayo. and then a big salad. Dinner was a salad, squash and asparagus and a portion of pork BBQ. I can't wait till my snack later of a cup of jello. I am starting to really REALLY crave sweets. This could be my downfall, but I have to remain strong! I am such a sweets eater... hence the reason I am so overweight! I can do this right?

Tomorrow, I go to work... this will be hard, because we always snack around and eat well at work, and I am honestly more hungry there than at home. I have my food all cooked and packed for the 2 days of work though... again, I can do this, RIGHT? I am hoping to reap the rewards of sticking with it by seeing the scale move to a lower and lower number!!! So here is my new Mantra... I CAN do this!!!

No comments: