Friday, June 27, 2008

Graduation Day

Yesterday my baby graduated from 5th grade, and today he spent his last day ever in elementary school! How fast they grow! In just a short month he will start middle school. Where has the time gone? I was thinking yesterday while at the graduation I have been "in" that school for 10 years... Katie's years and then with Timothy. It will definitely be strange to pass the school and not think my baby is in there. Here are a few photos from Mr. Personality who LOVES to have his photo taken... NOT!


4 comments:

Abby said...

Congrats Timothy!!

Anonymous said...

Man you are getting old...you have one child in middle school and one not far from graduating high school!!!

Carla said...

Oh my goodness, yes they do grow fast......Im going to have TWO of them in high school next year.....WOW!

La- said...

COngrats!! My nephew just graduated from 5th grade too!!!

La-