Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I saw her!!!

My Katie that is! I got to see her last night at the concert they had for parents, students, etc. She looked beautiful, and as soon as I saw her, I cried, yep, I will admit it, I started boo hoo'ing! I didn't realize I had missed her THAT much till I finally saw my baby!!! After the concert, she came up and hugged and hugged me... she didn't let go for a long time!!! Here are a few photos... the first one is the entire choir, the second is her and their Choral teacher/director. The concert was FABULOUS by the way!!!


6 comments:

La- said...

YAY!! What a great pic! And I am glad you got to see her!!

La-

theartsymom said...

She is a beauty! Glad you got to see her.

Tammi said...

Glad you got to see her! She looks beautiful! Hope she is enjoying herself.

Eleni Gratsia said...

I'm so glad that you got the chance to see her!! :D :D

Carla said...

AWWW Im so happy you got to see her. She really is growing up right before my eyes......I have seen alot of changes in her over the past 6 months...shes not YOUR BABY anymore mom.....LOL

joybear said...

I know that was a nice long hug! How did Gov school go? Congrats on Grad day Timothy!!! Glad to see you found time to scrap!!