Monday, June 16, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEIGH!!!

Today is my Sister Leigh's birthday... she'd shoot me if I told you how old she is, but let's just say, she's older than me!!! LOL

The first memories I have of my sister are when she moved in with us when she was around 9 and I was 5. Like any loving sisters, we got along grandly... right from the start. We were the epitome of perfect sisters.... (you belive that right?) OK, truth be told, we fought like cats and dogs. Years have passed but now we get along great, so I wanted to wish my sister the greatest of birthday wishes on this special day!!! And of course you know I cannot have a blog entry without a picture, so let me leave you with this gorgeous picture of how I remember my sister!!!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Is she gonna kill your for that picture? Love the outfit! Happy Birthday to Leigh!

Carla said...

Happy b-day to your sister! Oh and great photo, will she visit your blog and see that? LOL

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have visited your blog to see my birthday wishes!!! And you know what they say about payback????? Be afraid...be very afraid!!! Thank you anyway. Love U Leigh

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Happy birthday to your sister! Love the picture of her.

Cindy aka HappyStamper aka Sealion said...

I see that she has seen the picture. Um, ya, I would be very afraid of the payback! LOL

La- said...

LOL HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!!! LOL


La-