Saturday, April 26, 2008

Saturday...

So, I have been a bit slack this week on posting. I'll try to make up for it, ok? I went back to the doctor on Tuesday,and he said things are looking good and I am making progress. I am now allowed to put weight on my foot and try some walking. That has been difficult, but it seems I can walk for miles when I take my pain meds...LOL... I also started physical therapy and am working on the range of motion in my ankle. I go twice a week, and it seems to be helping a lot already. That's really it for the updates here... nothing exciting going on. Here's my most recent page I did yesterday...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You're coming along, huh? You know I'm here for you and I hope everything goes well with PT. Baby steps! *Love* your newest layouts of Katie. They are all so nice.

Tammi said...

One day at a time! Good luck with phystical therapy.

Katie is so pretty! Great layout!