Monday, April 21, 2008

It's the little things....

That I miss a lot right now by still being off my feet.... Mom and I went shopping today for flowers. I usually buy lots of flowers and plant them myself... grumbling the whole time of course. Today, I couldn't do that, because I can't get into the areas where I plant! I did manage to get a few things, and mom planted them for me! Here's my flower bed...



So, tomorrow, I go back to the Doctor for my 6 week check up. I am a little scared. I am worried about an area or two on my heel and what is gonna have to happen to make it better. To spare you the gorey details, I had an area of excess pressure with the cast on, and it caused a part of the heel to "die." Then I am still having quite a bit of swelling when I sit with my leg dangling. I can't imagine what this will mean in terms of me walking again, and then getting back to work. We shall see I guess... and I will update more after tomorrow!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Your flowers look so great and what a nice tradition with your mom. I hope everything goes well with the doctor today.

La- said...

Love the flowers.. at least you got a few there! Sorry to hear about your foot... prayers that everything goes well for you!

La-

Cathy said...

You really rocked those LO's girl!!! I wish I had some pictures to scrap.