Monday, April 07, 2008

Monday's Confessions....

OK, so I will fess up... I am a Reality TV Junkie. Tonight I started watching Dancing With the Stars for the first time ever... (thanks Lisa LOL). Yep, I am hooked already!!! So add that to my Big Brother, Survivor, Biggest Loser, Hell's Kitchen, Your Mama Can't Dance, and Keeping Up With the Kardashian's list, and you can definitely say I am a junkie! Here's the rub.. Tuesday night is a problem with Big Brother, Biggest Loser, Hell's Kitchen and now Dancing's result show... I am ain BIG trouble! What's a girl to do?


In other news... I will leave you with the best excuse NOT to do laundry...

5 comments:

Cathy said...

Thank God I don't watch too much TV, but when I do.... I'm a 60 minutes, 20/20, Dateline NBC and Cold Case kind of gal. How did Cold Case make it's way in there?

Lisa said...

Yay you watched Dancing with the Stars! I hate to admit that this isn't my fave season (so far), but I enjoy this show and since you needed a "Monday show" this should do it for you! Now keep ABC on and watch The Bachelor at 10pm, too. LOL

What an adorable picture! He looks so comfy and cozy. Definitely a good reason not to do laundry. :)

Carla said...

TIVO........DVR.......record record record babe.....thats what I do....LOL.
I love reality tv too......but I also cant wait for my favorites to get back, Desperate housewives, Grays Anatomy....ER......just to name a few.
Hope you have a great day...OOOOOO Love the kitty picture!

-leafa mcbirdie said...

Linda do we need to stage a reality tv intervention for you?? lol My golly, girl -that's quite a list you've got!
I love your orange kitties! I wish I could teach mine to sleep in the clothes hamper so I didn't have to do laundry! :)

Hows that ankle healing up??

*Nikki* said...

i have the same problem with my tv....i actually got a DVR for that purpose...but i watch to many shows to record them all...so i had to pick my faves!!

so sad!!