Thursday, April 03, 2008

Out with the old...

In with the new...

This past week has been a not so great week for "things" in my house! First of all last Friday my fridge died! We finally got the new one on Wednesday! Then last night, as I was coming to the computer to sit and relax a bit, the computer chair broke and threw me right on the floor. It was not a comfortable position to be in. I banged my hurt foot on the floor, and apparently wrenched my back, because today that has given me a fit! I surely hope that was the end of things breaking here! I don't know if I can handle any more!!! This evening Dad brought me a new computer chair.. well, not new exactly. It was his old one.. he got a new one... LOL I don't care... no money out of my pocket right? Here's photos of my new this week items...


My new fridge... As I look at it's pristine whiteness, I can't help but think of Lisa and her Fridge... with the wall to wall photos and magnets! LOL I challenge her to share her fridge on her blog as well! And she did... check it out here: Lisa



My "new to me" chair!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

OMGawd your fridge needs Magnets and fast! It needs some pictures, too. lol. Umm okay, I'll shock some people and share a pic of my fridge on my blog. Why the heck not?! Love the chair - it looks comfy and it was free. Yeehaw.