Friday, February 01, 2008

Back in Time...

So I have decided that since I am almost done scrapping 2007 photos (only 6 pages to go!!!) I need to start working on my back log of Katie photos! I am totally missing any pages of her from the time she was 3 until she turned oh 10. So, as I dug through these photos, I was filled with mixed emotions. One of nostalgia, remembering the past events, one of fear of how in the world am I gonna get all this done, one of elation thinking once these are done I am truly caught up... and then again fear of actually being completely caught up with nothing to scrap. And then there was the disappointment... I hate that I do not have a lot of great pictures from back in those days. No close ups, no really cute posed photos, etc. Scrapping older photos is hard! Think about putting old photos on brand new papers? Does it work? hmm... anyway, today, I managed to do what I think are 2 cute pages. Simple, but cute of Katie's 3rd birthday, again, saddened that the photos aren't the greatest, but elated that I remembered all the kids names from the party! LOL Here they are...stay tunes for more!


3 comments:

Tammi said...

I think it's great that you are scrapping the old photos. Good shots or not - they are memories! And I know your pages are going to look wonderful!

Tammi

Carla said...

Linda, those are cute pages.......I know the feeling of old photos..I have the same problem and always want to scrap current nicer pictures......its hard.....I cant remember the last time I look at all my OLD pictures and my kids are 16 and 14. But you did a great job with these.

Lisa said...

Gotta get past the block, my friend! You know I feel the same way about running out of pictures, but just go with it. Your pages are great.