Thursday, February 21, 2008

We Set The Date...

For my surgery on my ankle!!! What did you think I was getting married? Haa haa haa! OK, so on March 12, I have to be at the hospital at 5:30 in the morning. (They won't need much anesthesia, cause I will still be dead asleep at that hour!!) My surgery time is 7:30. I forgot to ask how long it will take, but judging from the description he gave me of all he will do, it doesn't sound like a very quick trip! I'll spare you all the gory details, and skip over to the recovery. I will not be able to put weight on my right foot for 6 weeks. That means no driving for 6 weeks! :gasp: After that I will be in the walker boot again, and can hopefully tolerate going back to work. So, here's the open invite... anyone who wants to come visit and keep me company while I am all cooped up in my house, you have an open invitation... unfortunately, you'll have to do the cooking, and maybe a little cleaning but I would sure love to have ya! LOL

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I hope to be able to visit you a *lot* and help you out. You know I'm here for you. I hate that you have to go through this, but I hope it's what is best for you in the long run. ((((((hugs))))))

La- said...

Aww that sucks! I wish I could be there to help you out! But I am glad you are getting it taken care of!!

La-

Carla said...

Well Im glad that you have it set.....I know its scary but you are gonna be fine.......

Cindy aka HappyStamper aka Sealion said...

I know you are nervous about it but I am sure when it is all over you will be glad you had the sugery. {{{HUGS}}}

Cathy said...

If I was closer, I'd come!!!

Good luck to you!! I've been sliced and diced more times then I can count. Tell them to let you stay in La-La land for awhile so you can enjoy the high of being knocked out. I love that part!!!