Saturday, December 01, 2007

Happy Birthday To ME!!!

So, today I turned 29... again... LOL It has been a great day for me! I get to work, and my coworkers remembered today was my birthday, and those that didn't or didn't know were all reminded or told by Nancy W. one of my dearest co-workers!!! About 1:30, I was called in the lounge... Anne had bought a birthday cake, and had it lit up with candles. Chocolate.. it was delicious!!! When I got home I was greeted with lots of hugs and kisses from Katie and Timothy. And then there was this....



Now most people would wonder what in the world, but my kids are very imaginative. They came up with this way to "wrap" my presents. I lifted the sheet and found this:



Yep, that is a trash bag covering my gifts!!! LOL Under the trash bag I found lots of great goodies... a snowman that sings and actually "grows," a package of lavendar body wash, lotion, etc, some more snowman ornaments, some lotion, a Moravian sugar cake, and a card with gift cards for Ruby Tuesday and Applebees! My kiddos picked this all out on their own! What great kids I have!



And of course last but certainly not least... my mom and dad got me some wonderful gifts as well! A Wally World Gift card, a cute snowman plate, a snowman hand soap pump (see a theme here???) and my FAVE gift... check it out!!



All in all it has been a great day and I feel loved and spoiled by friends and family!!!

9 comments:

Carla said...

Wow you have a great family...lots of goodies there. I take it you LIKE SNOWMEN! LOL NO.....really? How funny for y our kids to wrap your gifts up like that.......

Cherie said...

Awesome gifties!!!! What a couple of great kiddos!!!

Andrea Cox said...

What awesome goodies! Love that snowman Linda :) I love how they "wrapped" them. You need to keep in touch with me chickie! I miss chatting it up in the forums with you and you only live a bit away from me so we need to catch up sometime :)

Carla said...

Sneak peak is all you get until I get done!

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Awesome goodies!Happy Birthday!!

Tracy said...

What awesome gifts!!

Sue said...

What a great day you had. I hope you have many many more!!!

Cathy said...

What a funny way to wrap a B-day present. I laughed!!!!

Hope your day was great!!! To bad we didn't live close by each other. I would have taken you out for a drink!!!

La- said...

Aww Happy belated Birthday!! What a neat way to put your gifts together- what sweeties!!

La-