Sunday, November 25, 2007

Christmas TAG!!!

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends.
Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!!
Just copy this entire post and paste into a new post on your blog once you are TAGGED. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then TAG 2 people to do the same that have not already been TAGGED!


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Mostly wrapping paper and a few gift bags.
2. REAL OR FAKE TREE? I have a fake one, but prefer a real one. I haven't had a real one in a few years since it toppled over!
3. When do you put up the tree? It's UP!! Either right before or right after Thanksgiving!

4. When do you take the tree down? Usually no later than 2nd week of january.
5. Do you like eggnog?
Nope
6. Favorite gift received as a child? There are several gifts I remember... but the one I remember most was the Farrah Fawcette doll head that you could style the hair and apply makeup to!
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Nope.. need one.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My dad, hands down!
9. Easiest person to buy for? Me? Ha Ha... actually my sister, cause I know I can always get her a Kohl's gift card. (if you're reading this Leigh, you ain't getting one this year!!! LOL)
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I have no clue...

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Definitely mail them... and for the past few years MAKE them as well!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Grinch... Cartoon and the non animated one!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Sometimes as early as the day after Christmas! But mostly in December!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Not that I can remember!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?Anything good! I am not picky! Oh and Leigh's Peanut butter fudge!!!
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? I have blue lights on my tree to go with the snowmen!
17. Favorite Christmas song? I love all Christmas music and have been playing the all Christmas music channel for over a week now!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Christmas Day usually home... this year we are heading to SC on Christmas day.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Umm... SNOWMAN!!! LOL But he is a star shape I think...
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Christmas Morning... but this year it will be Christmas Eve Morning!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?Crowds... I hate crowded places!
23. What I love most about Christmas? Everything. Definitely EVERYTHING>.. the music, the decorations, the way I feel... it is all so special. But the most important thing, and the most special to me is the celebration of Jesus' Birth! What a glorious day!

OK, now for my tags... I am tagging CARLA and CATHY! You know who you are!! Get to it, and don't forget to TAG 2 other special folks!!!

3 comments:

Edleen said...

hi Linda! just dropping by from Singapore :)

saw your post and even though we don't celebrate Christmas, we were Blessed with my 4th child on Christmas Day :) the best gift for us All :)

have a great day!

Carla said...

Linda.....LOL I am gonna be a scroodge.......sorry.......I just dont participate in tags.......but rock on girlfriend and have fun!

Cathy said...

OMG!!!! Can you believe the scrooge CARLA????? I mean, I would expect her and I to do that to each other, but not for her to do it to you. You know, she got that from me when she tagged me the last time! HA!!!