Wednesday, December 05, 2007

In Case You Needed to Know...



Well, I am posting my "wish List" this year in case anyone is looking! LOL I do NOT need any more snowmen. I have figured out I have run out of room to put them, and the tree is FULL!!!

Here is one thing I REALLY want...
The Black and Decker Scum Buster Extreme
Check it out... doesn't it look cool?

I would also like various and sundry Gift Cards... anywhere will do... Walmart, AC Moore, Archivers!!!, Scrapfreak, Rocky Mountain Hobbies

I cannot think of another thing I could possibly need or want! But I know I will be happy with anything!

5 comments:

La- said...

Scrapping GC is ALWAYS a good idea huh!!

La-

joybear said...

Hope you get everything on your list!! After all it is nice and short!

Cathy said...

Who's looking at your list and checking it twice, who know's if you've been naughty or nice.........

Carla said...

Hey Cathy stole my words.......LOL......well its a short list so maybe Santa will surprise you!

Cathy said...

Fa La La La La, La La La La!!!!