Thursday, November 15, 2007

Fall

Fall is my favorite season of all! I love the change from Hot to cooler temps. I love it when the kids go back to school... for me that is the signal to bring on fall. I was so afraid this year that we would not have many beautiful leaves because of the serious drought conditions we are in, but I was wrong. I think the leaves are the most gorgeous I have seen them! I snapped a few photos to preserve this memory... The change of the leaves, the change in my life now... it is all wonderful!!! I am so thankful to be able to look out my windows and see this gorgeous site every day. To me this beautiful display of color is every bit if not more gorgeous than the newness of Spring!





5 comments:

Lisa said...

WOW! Fantastic pictures. I love the third one with all the trees and the white fence. I really love that yellow tree. You'll have fun scrapping these!

Cathy said...

OMG!!!!
Those pictures are stunning. I would love to be taking a walk down that street!

Carla said...

Oh wow Linda....I love those pictures!

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Love the pictures. Wish we had some fall looking trees here.

La- said...

Thjose are great shots! I love fall too!

La-